It is likely that browsing and using the functionalities of the website of Sylvac SA (www.sylvac.ch) (hereafter “the website”, “we”, “our”) will involve a transmission of personal data on the part of the user (hereafter “you”, “your”).
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This paragraph informs you on what we do with the data that you transmit to us directly or which are collected indirectly in the context of the use of our website.
How We Collect Data:
We collect your personal data through various methods, including:
- Information you provide directly: When you fill out forms on our website, subscribe to our newsletters, or interact with us.
- Third-party sources: We may receive data from third-party partners, such as HubSpot.
Notes on cookies:
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the Internet server to the cookie file of the browser located on the hard disk of your computer.
Manage Cookies preferences
Cookies we use :
These cookies are subject to change. We endeavour to regularly update the list of cookies identified on our site.
Necessary/Essential : Some cookies are essential for you to benefit from all the features of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and add products to your shopping cart, and to check out safely.
Analytics/Statistics : These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyse the performance of the website and where we can improve. This data helps us to understand and analyse the performance of the website and where we can improve.
Advertising/Marketing : These cookies are used to personalise the ads we show you so that they are meaningful to you. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third party advertising providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional : These are the cookies that assist with certain non-essential functionality on our website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
Performance : Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse key performance indicators of the website, which helps to provide a better user experience for visitors.
Other : Other uncategorised cookies are those that are being analysed and have not yet been categorised.
1.1 PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION DATA
When you visit our website you may be requested to transmit pieces of information to us, some of which are designed to identify you specifically. These data may include your family name, first name, business company, postal address, email address.
This is the case in particular when (i) you complete a form of the type for downloading our software products free-of-charge (ii) you register your participation in forums (iii) you access the developer kit (IV) you access the platform in order to obtain commercial information.
The mandatory or optional input of data is designated at the time of collection by an asterisk (*). If you do not fill in the mandatory fields, unfortunately we will not be able to access your request. Optional data are only collected for the purposes of personalising services. It is therefore your choice whether you fill these in or not, without this creating any obligation or inconvenience for you.
1.2 DATA RELATING TO ONLINE PURCHASING
When a purchase of our products is made online through our website, it is likely that we shall collect, in addition to identification data, information relating to your transaction such as order number and details of the purchase, your bank details (bank card numbers, IBAN), invoicing terms and payment practices.
1.3 DATA RELATING TO THE FOLLOW-UP OF OUR COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP
Within the context of the follow-up of our commercial relationship, it is likely that we shall store all or some of the following information, without this list being exhaustive: product purchased, quantity, purchase history and service provisions, correspondence with you and after-sales service, exchanges, troubleshooting, comments.
1.4 INTERNET BROWSER DATA
Cookies are used to facilitate browsing on our website. Cookies are text files placed on your device (computer hard disk, tablet, smartphone) by a web page server. Your computer is undoubtedly configured to accept cookies. You may however modify this parameter so it rejects them. Our site creates a cookie in the client browser if the latter selects the tick box Remember Me at the time of authentication.
We use statistical cookies which enable us to collect anonymous statistical data relating to the use frequency of our site. This service is ensured on our behalf by GOOGLE ANALYTICS. The information generated by this type of cookies is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States where it is stored. For more information on the use of your data by Google, the parameters and the possibilities to object, please refer to Google’s usage conditions.
We use the following technologies on our website. You will find detailed information about the tools in the links below
|Category / Purpose
600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
Google re Captcha
The IPI uses Google recaptcha to protect the forms on its site www.ipi.ch. This type of cookie is used for identification and security purposes.
600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
1.5 DATA RELATING TO MINORS
The information and product offers included on our website are not targeted at, nor are designed for, children as defined by GDPR Article 8. By using our website, you therefore confirm that you are over 18 years of age, otherwise please do not use our website without prior parental authorisation.
1.6 THE PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The collection of all these personal data is necessary in order to accomplish the following purposes, without this list being exhaustive:
- To create and manage your client account.
- To manage and follow-up your commercial relationships with our company.
- To ensure a personalised client follow-up.
- To manage unpaid debts and disputes.
- To detect potentially abusive or fraudulent activities.
- To manage the exercise of your rights in accordance with Article 5 of this Policy.
- To improve our offers, services or content.
- To optimise the functionality of our website.
- To send you relevant communications, such as newsletters and updates.
- To conduct research and analysis to enhance user experience.
- THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The controller of your personal data is the company Sylvac SA, with its head office located at Avenue des Sciences 19, 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains, CH.
- THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company Sylvac SA needs to process some of your personal data to the extent that, on a case by case basis, they are:
- Necessary for the implementation of a service provision or of any measure related to your request (for example to process an order to access the developer kit).
- Necessary to comply with legal obligations (for example for invoicing purposes).
- Necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the company Sylvac SA (commercial information).
- Collected with your express consent (for example to participate in forums or to request access to our platform).
- STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data shall be stored for the period during which you use our services and shall be deleted at the latest 3 years after our last contact, except for anonymisation of these data, notably for statistical reasons or an express consent on your part for a longer period. Data that enable the establishment of proof of a right or of a contract, or which are stored due to compliance with a legal obligation, may be subject to a storage and archiving policy for a period that does not exceed the period required for the purposes for which they are stored, in accordance with the legal provisions.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data may only be disclosed to the following recipients or to the following categories of recipients, within the limit of their respective assignments and to the extent where this transmission is strictly necessary to accomplish the purposes specified in Article 1.6 of this Policy:
- Authorised client services, commercial, administrative, logistics and IT personnel from the company Sylvac SA along with their line managers.
- Business partners: In case of collaborations or partnerships such as Sylvac distributing agents in your geographical area.
- Hosting and maintenance service providers of the client database, such as Hubspot.
- Processors, service providers and external companies involved in the implementation of sales contracts, the implementation of financial transactions and in IT maintenance.
These entities shall also be bound, to the same extent as the company Sylvac SA, to ensure the protection of your data. Furthermore, all persons that fall under our responsibility as well as companies authorised to access your personal data shall also be bound by a confidentiality commitment.
Finally, your data may also be communicated in order to comply with legal requirements, court judgements or judicial procedures in accordance with the applicable provisions.
In no case will Sylvac SA sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Under the conditions and limits specified by the applicable regulations, you have several rights available to you in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to be informed about our use of your personal data.
- The right to access personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to request the rectification of incorrect personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to request that we erase your personal data or that we stop processing or collecting them under certain circumstances (for example by withdrawing your consent)
- The right to request that we return your personal data or that we transmit them, where technically possible, to another controller.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the national authority in charge of the protection of personal data (in Switzerland the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner).
You may contact us for any question and/or to exercise your rights, either electronically or by post, by sending a copy of all relevant identity documents to the following address:
Sylvac SA – Avenue des Sciences 19 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains CH – or by email to : email@example.com
The company Sylvac SA commits to respond to you without undue delay and in any event within one month of the receipt of your request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. In this case you will be informed of this extension and the reasons for the delay.
In the event that do not pursue your request, we will inform you of the reasons for our refusal and you will then have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and/or to a judicial remedy.
- THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company Sylvac SA has put technical and organisational measures in place to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to prevent them from becoming damaged, distorted or destroyed or from being accessed by non-authorised third parties.
However, you will appreciate that the company Sylvac SA cannot control all the risks linked to the operation of the internet and that no technology is 100% reliable. You are therefore informed of the existence of the potential inherent risks in the usage and functionality of our website.
You must also ensure the strict confidentiality of your user name and password and you commit to inform the company Sylvac SA, to of any non-authorised use of them.
In cases where changes appear important to us (a new processing purpose for example), we shall ensure you are kept informed and we shall request a renewed consent from you for the processing of your personal data should this prove necessary.