World Premiere – Digital Feeler Gage!
Sylvac is proud to present its New and Unique Digital Feeler Gages (tolerance class TC1 according to DIN2275), with Bluetooth® technology, designed to measure or set small gaps between two parts and to collect with certainty these important data.
pic 1 & 2 Gap measuring
pic 3 & 4 Gap setting
- The cumulative thickness (total value) of all the blades which are out of the frame is shown on a large digital display.
- The feeler gage enables to perform precise gap measurements also in areas difficult to reach.
Data transmission via Bluetooth® HID
- By pressing on the yellow button the total value is transferred wirelessly to the computer. It’s easy, fast and reliable!
Our new Feeler Gages are available in 3 different versions:
- Mm version – 20 blades, measurement capacity : 0.05…1.00mm (ref. 921.0100)
- Mm version – 19 blades, measurement capacity : 0.04…1.00mm (ref. 921.0110)
- Inch version – 19 blades, measurement capacity : 0.0015…0.0300in (available 2nd half 2018, ref. 921.0114)
More information about instrument specifications is available in our catalogue E10, pages 132 to 135 on our website.